My name is Ashley. I have never blogged before so my only hope is that this is interestiing to read....
A little about me. To start from the beginning I was born on the sidewalk, in the snow, with my dad delivering me. I am not sure if this incident shaped me in any way, but I can say that I love the snow, anything to do with the snow, and any chance I can play in the snow I do--maybe being a Colorado native also shaped me to love this kind of weather. On the other hand, I cant get enough of palm trees, beaches, and cocktails on the beach! After finishing up my degree from Colorado State, I bolted to California for some time in the sun, an internship, and figuring out how to live somewhere new, and alone! I studied and ended up working out there for about two years, before getting my dream job at Denver Children's Hospital. I am a child life specialist---big fancy words for playing with kids all day. Well, playing with a purpose--my job is to help kids cope with being in the hospital, taking docs and nurse terms and helping kiddos and their family understand what is going on---but most importantly playing and making sure kids are still kids! No kids of my own, just two adorable nephews, and a boyfriend, who acts like a kid sometimes.
I like to live by the motto of Work Hard, Play Hard. I will work my ass of if that means, I can take weekend trips to Vegas, California, or up to the mountains. I am a 27 year old professional who still NEEDS a spring break. I am a big fan of patio happy hours and so glad summer is here!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment